SimHelp has established a reliable network of connections to support flight simulator operators in certification of their training devices.
Certification support is divided into 2 phases:
1. Evaluation phase:
- Facility evaluation
- FSTD level pre-evaluation
- Consulting on particular authority FSTD qualification process, depending on country where FSTD is located (EASA, FAA etc.)
2. Implementation phase:
- FSTD operator documentation preparation and consulting according to particular authority
- Preparation of all CAA applications forms
- Acting as point of contact for the CAA before qualification
- Acting as point of contact for the CAA during the evaluation
The indicated work scope is generally included, but might be extended by the request of the client.
The important part of the whole certification process includes the establishment of quality management system.
Quality management system can be:
- Document based
- Software based
- Document and software based